Brad Harris CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
Brad began his career in the employee benefits business in 1997. Prior to founding and successfully transitioning the Rockwater Benefits Company to People Corporation in 2018, Brad held various management positions with two of Canada’s largest insurance companies.
Brad graduated from the University of Waterloo in 1995 and holds the following designations:
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) granted from Dalhousie University and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Compensation Management Specialist (CMS) granted from Dalhousie University and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) granted from the Canadian Institute of Chartered Life Underwriters
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA) granted from the Canadian Securities Institute
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) granted from the Financial Planners Standards Council
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) granted from the American College and Canadian Association of Financial Advisors
Brad is an active member of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB). Brad currently resides in Barrie with his family and enjoys spending time outdoors fishing and playing competitive pickleball.